Mobile Classroom Stocking & Cleaning
Purpose: The mobile classroom prep volunteer prepares the mobile classroom for service.
Location: At Read and Feed’s office in Cary, NC.
- Makes a 2-hour, weekly commitment for the school year (or summer)
- Stocks mobile classrooms using a checklist of kitchen and cleaning supplies, take-home books, student incentives and other materials
- Organizes curriculum, books, etc. for that evening’s session
- Cleans as needed, including, sweeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming
- Performs additional tasks as needed
- Volunteer & Program Director
- 2 hours/week, Mon – Thurs, between 10am – 3pm, during the school year (approximately 24 weeks) and 9 weeks during summer months
- 18 years of age or older, unless volunteering with a parent/guardian
- Physically able to perform tasks – may require some lifting of book & curriculum boxes, bending, reaching
- Adherence to Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Reliable transportation